Medical Sales Representative dermocosmetics – Brussels / Wallonia
For our client, an innovative pharmaceutical company specialized in skin aesthetics, we are looking for a medical sales representative for Brussels and Wallonia
Our skin acts as a barrier against harmful external influences, which therefore deserves the best possible protection. This is why our client presents an innovative and patented range of products based on multilamellar techniques.
With the development of their highly effective skin care products, their scientists have redefined natural skin care.
With their OrthoLamellar Technology (OLT®), they offer an innovative treatment that has been welcomed by general practitioners, dermatologists, occupational physicians and anti-ageing specialists, as well as consumers. This treatment aims at obtaining a natural, healthy skin structure and contains ingredients that interact with each other in order to achieve a long-lasting result and a fresh and healthy skin.
This groundbreaking development is based on years of highly advanced research in the field of dermatological-cosmetic products. Under the professional leadership our client’s team has put the natural skin barrier at the heart of its innovative research work since the early 1990s.
Do you want to take part at the succes story of this growing company?
As a Medical Sales Representative you visit dermatologists, aesthetic practitioners, plastic surgeons and pharmacies in Brussels and Wallonia.
- To indirectly boost brand sales through providing advice and recommending products
- Schedule appointments to visit specialists in order to introduce them to the brand / products
- Build an interactive and customized dialogue with the physician
- Highlight the formulas, their ingredients and the corresponding research
- Draw attention to the products advantages, medical instructions for use
- Represent the brand at professional marketing events (conferences, workshops, demo sessions, …)
- Targeting and segmentation follow-up
- Create and update the physicians file
- Bilingual NL/FR is a must
- A first succesful experience as a medical advisor is required
- Experience in the aesthetic medical field is preferred
- Experience in direct sales towards pharmacies is a plus
- Knowledge of skin pathologies
- Affinity with dermatological – cosmetic products and good knowledge of competition
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active and hands-on
- Driven and motivated
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational andcommunication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Persuasive and resilient
A permanent, full-time job in a innovative growing company.A competitive salary package based on your experience with extra-legal benefits.