KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES :
To indirectly boost brand sales through providing advice and recommending products.
• Scheduling appointments in order to visit specialists in order to introduce them to the brand / products to encourage prescription thereof
• Highlight the formulas, their ingredients and the corresponding medical tests
• Draw attention to the products advantages, medical instructions for use and dosages
• Provide the supporting technical/scientific documentation
• Represent the brand at professional medical events (conferences, CME, congresses,…)
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCES :
Medical detailing skills
• Targeting and segmentation follow-up
• Builds an interactive and customized dialogue with the physician
• Treat objections, obtains prescriptions
• Creates and updates the physicians file
• Knows skin and hair physio pathologies and the medical environment
• Knows our products and competition (formulas and patients benefits)
• Develops one’s local medical network
• Knows regulatory constraints
• Experience in the esthetic medical field
Entrepreneurship on one’s territory
• Analyzes key performance indicators on one’s territory
• Implements and adjusts sectorial action plan
• Interact with the sales and training reps and build synergies
• Develops Rx counter training in the point of sales
Collaborative brand & team building
• Develops competitive intelligence
• Focuses on brand must have projects according to the country strategy
• Participate in prospective task forces
• Master degree
• DU/FR +ENG
• Proven medical sales experience.
• Affinity with esthetic
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Persuasive and resilient.
• Good knowledge of esthetic Protocols