Medical Representative (GP/SP) – Brussels
For our client, a multinational in charge of the distribution and the commercialization of pharmaceutical drugs on prescription for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, we are looking for a
Medical Representative Brussels
To visit GP’s and specialists in following region:
204 Bruxelles Centre
213 Bruxelles Haut
Clin. Universit. St-Luc
CHU St Pierre
Clin. St Jean
Clin. de l’Europe
Generate prescriptions of their products by practitioners and product orders from wholesales and hospital pharmacies by assuring following tasks:
- You will visit your medical target group general practitioners, specialists: cardiologists, stroke units, neurologists, geriatricians, emergency physicians and hospital pharmacists. You will during this visits inform and promote your products with the purpose to generate prescriptions.
- You will analyse the sales results and establish action plans.
- You will collect and analyse feedback given by your customers.
- You will participate tot sales meetings (seminars, cycle meetings, nationals en sector meetings).
- You will optimize the targeting, the targeting procedure, covering and frequency of visits to core customers.
- You will assure correct reporting of all activities about products and your sector activities.
- At least 5 years of successful experience visiting specialists in hospital setting
- Min Bachelor degree, paramedical/scientific background is preffered
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You have excellent knowledge of selling techniques and territory management
- You demonstrate strong planning, organizational & time management skills
- You are self-managed, assertive and self-motivated
- You are able to interpret data & you have the ability to follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve problems
A professional environment offering you the opportunity to give your sales career a boost through in depth product trainings, coaching & support, learning on the job, the right reporting & communication tools etc.
A fix term contract with fringe benefits: company car, daily allowance, PC/tablet, cell phone, etc