For one of our clients, a well known pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Strategic Account Manager Specialty Care!
Our clients pharmaceuticals business offers a unique portfolio of medicines, including a broad range of innovative and established brands. Both globally and in Belgium, they are currently primarily focused on developing new medicines in the respiratory, HIV/infectious diseases, oncology and immuno-inflammation areas, while also continuously exploring other fields through discovery research.
You want to be part of a new adventure? You want to join an innovative company with an extended pipeline in Specialty Care? You want to challenge yourself? Maybe you are the candidate that we are looking for!
You will be responsible to promote the respiratory products in the region of Brussels / Waasland / Mechelen and to manage several products launches.
Reporting to the First Line Sales Manager, you will act as the responsible person in your area by building your targeting and your action plans to achieve/exceed your sales targets.
Our objectives: build a strong partnership with the targeted HCPs to differentiate our products and to build a footprint in Belgium.
• You promote and detail the value of Specialty Care products to target groups and communicate to the key messages to all targeted customers
• You create and execute a clear plan of action to deliver the objectives
• You partner with key customers, hospital boards and other stakeholders to identify specific business opportunities to sustain products’ goals and be able to develop specific projects
• You work collaboratively with all functions to ensure successful launch and/or ongoing promotion of the products with the objective to enhance together the footprint of our client in Belgium with Ethics and Integrity.
• You ensure all activities and plans are executed in alignment with our clients high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable local legal requirements and regulations.
- Paramedical or scientific degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales or Customer Management in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good knowledge of hospital sales, visiting specialists
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Result driven with the willingness to embrace new challenges
- Ability to build strategic relationships with external and internal customers
- Thrives in a competitive environment.
- Native Dutch speaker with a good level of English.
- Experience in Specialty Care highly recommended.
- Personality with high integrity, emotional intelligence with the ability to work in an evolving environment
- High proficiency in French can be a strong asset.
Our client provides a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. They also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.