Medipartner has his expertise in sales & marketing recruitment for pharmaceutical/medical industry. To enforce the growth plan for the coming years we are looking for an entrepreneurial recruitment consultant to work in our offices in Braine l’alleud.
At Medipartner we value excellence, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development.
As a recruitment consultant, you have the full responsibility of the recruitment process leading to the perfect match between clients & candidates:
• Intake of the vacancy with the client;
• Publish adds on different job boards and other media channels ;
• Source potential candidates using LinkedIn, social media, database management ;
• Develop and maintain a consistent network to identify qualitative candidates;
• Interview potential candidates and match them with the open requests;
• Create a shortlist of candidates for the various functions in order to deliver high quality service for our clients ;
• Inform candidates about the content and responsibilities of the job;
• Discuss potential candidates with clients;
• Manage candidates through the recruitment process;
• Detect new opportunities at existing clients and prospects;
• Achieve job fairs and implement programs to attract young graduates;
• Take references;
• Manage recruitment software.
You like to be challenged and you focus on solutions!
• You have 3 to 5 years of experience as a recruiter preferable in the pharmaceutical industry;
• You are experienced in working with LinkedIn recruiter;
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit;
• You have a sense of responsibility & ownership;
• You are able to show flexibility in a fast moving environment;
• You are a multitasker;
• You are very communicative and you have strong convincing and selling skills;
• You are enthusiastic with a strong sense of humor and you love challenges;
• You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch/French/English.
• A lot of opportunities in a growing company:
• A fun, dynamic working environment;
• A experienced and enthusiastic team;
• An attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.