(Junior) Product Manager Pharmaceutical Industry – Brussels
Our client is a dynamic and ambitious medium-sized pharmaceutical company specialising in OTC products.
Bring your skills, experience, ideas and motivation to our projects to grow together !
As Junior Product Manager you will support a team of Product Managers to manage the creation, development and the growth of the product portfolio:
- You are involved in Marketing plans & operations at national and regional levels.
- You analyse and interpret market data to identify the needs of different types of customers in order to propose appropriate strategies to optimise the entire range.
- You stimulate innovation and ‘out-of-the box’ ideas & promote a growth mindset across the organization.
- You are in close contact with the R&D, Regulatory, Operations and Sales departments.
- You have a Master’s degree in a Marketing/ economic field and mandatory at least 2 years of experience in a Marketing position. Experience with Product Management is an asset.
- You have analytical insight, work in a structured way and you are critical.
- You are communicative, act proactively and solution-oriented and you set the right priorities.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the Office package, especially Excel & PowerPoint.
- You can communicate fluently in both Dutch and French. English is a plus.
A salary package commensurate with responsibilities, other avantages and great colleagues. Working here, you will find a warm and respectful atmosphere and a pleasant and stimulating working environment.
+32 474 82 84 99