Hospital Account Manager – Flanders
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company, leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections, also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
For the division of urology, we are looking for a HOSPITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER SOUTH
- Visiting urologists & gynaecologists in Wallonia (hospitals + private cabinets)
- Promoting RX medicine for urinary infections
- Developing and implementing a strategic sales and performance plan for your territory
- Understanding territory dynamics (including customers, market analysis, competitors)
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and stakeholders
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to the National Sales Manager
- You can count on a first experience working as a hospital representative with a proven track record of success in specialist/ hospital sales or have several years of experience as a GP representative and are ready for the next step
- You have a paramedical or scientific bachelor or master degree
- A highly motivated, energetic and results orientated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A solution orientated multitasker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Dedicated, engaged & autonomous
- An ability to build and leverage strong relationships with specialists and Key Opinion leaders
- A challenging function with a lot of variety, autonomy, and responsibility.
- You work in a pleasant atmosphere in a dynamic team. We invest in your personal development.
- Being part of a highly innovative and fast-growing international player in the Life Sciences industry.
- We offer an attractive salary package with a permanent contract and a package of fringe benefits.
- Project of 6 months with a chance of extension.
+32 474 82 84 99