Our client distributes a wide range of pharmaceutical products to pharmacies, wholesalers, hospitals and retirement homes.
The successful candidate must have proven skills in B2B sales and has at least a few years relevant experience in sales (not necessary in the pharma industry).
You will be responsible for Brussels + Wallonia.
You will report directly to the companies’ National Sales Manager and will be based in Belgium
• Determine and develop the sales strategy together with the National Sales & Marketing Manager and Team leader business developer
• Convince pharmacists to partner and ensure the sale of contracts (partnerships)
• Actively propose commercial actions, share market information
• Work in close collaboration with the account managers, the Team leader business development and Customer Service.
• Daily reporting to the Business Development Team Leader
• Actively contribute to the self-development and development of the customer portfolio and the depth of the range
• You take a fresh look at the current way of working and develop new ideas to develop and optimize sales
• You ensure the symbiosis between our client and the pharmacist
• In case of absence of an Account Manager, take over temporary management of the region (for as long as necessary)
• A number of daily visits of 7 is requested
• You are a clear communicator and have excellent time management skills
• You drive for performance (fast decision taking, positive, courage, curious, connected)
• You have an analytical mind and a eye for buy signals
• You empower people, are good in priority setting, creating trust, stimulating open communication
• Competitive salary
• Company car , fuel card and fringe benefits
• A corporate culture with quick decision-taking, empowerment and accountability with room for personal initiative