Our client is a global healtcare compagny.
Their pharmaceuticals business has a broad portfolio of innovative and established medicines in respiratory, HIV, immuno-inflammation and oncology.
Bricks : 291, 511, 512, 513, 521, 522, 523, 531, 532, 583, 591, 592, 930
•Promote products & servicesinrespiratoryas a strong added value proposition for HCPs and patients
• Build and deliver anindividual operational planin line with the strategic direction – Manage a target list of HCP across a broad, predefined geography, whilst analysing sales data and customer access to plan & deliver impactful omni channel sales interactions.
• Advocate our client strategies in terms of content as well as in behaviour
•Capture and escalate customersand market insights to feed the plan and course correct
•Collaboratewith peers and colleagues in developing solutions to maintain access and increase competitiveness.
• Develop and maintain expertise in focus and promoted brands + demonstrate knowledge of our client in a way that meets customer needs
• Demonstrate the ability to provide value to each targeted HCP through proper blending of science & service based upon each HCP’s individual needs
We are looking for professionals with following basic skills & mindset to help achieve our goals:
• Minimum 2 yearspharmaceutical sales experience
• Ability to build a comprehensivedisease and pathology knowledge
• Proficiency inDutch+ ability to read, discuss and understand scientific content inEnglish
• ProficientIT user
•Can Do attitude& Winner Mindset
• Customer Focus &Omnichannel mindset
•Data driven– input collection & insights translation.
• Demonstrate excellentcommunication and team player skills.
• Shows willingness for dynamic work, on-going learning and accepting new challenges (training & learning agility)
• Confident and able to createlong-term relationshipswhile constantly challenging the status quo to add value
• Self-aware &active listener
0474/82 84 99