If you do not shy away from a challenge and are looking for a new opportunity, that may be out comfort zone, read on.
Medipartner is looking for an energetic, self-start entrepreneur within our new business unit ‘Lifescience’.
A successful candidate will already have a relevant track record within project sourcing, preferably related to the medical field.
As head of the new business unit, you will develop, strategize, negotiate and close business. Your goal is to expand your team and our footprint within Belgium.
If you are a community builder with a track record portfolio or an entrepreneur with a thirst to acquire new leads and build a successful team – we need you!
Medipartner was founded on 1 January 2016 and offers HR services to the medical, pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. Up until now, Medipartner specialized in recruitment on the one hand and outsourced sales and marketing teams on the other.
Thanks to our years of experience in medical sales and HR, Medipartner has built up an extensive talent pool that is nurtured and developed continuously. That way, customers get teams tailored to their needs.
Internal processes are designed to leverage the full potential of data: clear targeting, transparent reporting and ROI.
We are ready to broaden our business with a new business unit and are currently looking for a Business Unit Manager
You are in charge of the roadmap of your business unit, meaning;
• You create a coherent sales pitch to expand your client database.
• The successful commercial implementation of the brand value plan by developing go-to-market and channel strategy.
• You’re able to negotiate and close deals.
• You’re responsible to build a team around you in function of priority.
• Responsibility for the P&L of the unit and monitoring the performance, identifying critical opportunities and risks within the brand plan and evaluating investments.
Which already acquired talents and expertise do you preferable master?
• Master’s degree in business or life sciences.
• Fluent in Dutch and French.
• Minimum of 7 years of work experience of which at least 3 years of proven track record of success and experience in Pharmaceutical industry in sales, marketing and/or market access
• Strong ability to coach, motivate and inspire.
• Strong in territory analysis and competitive analysis.
• Adaptability, self-organizing and developing in new role.
• Role model for customer focus and entrepreneurial thinking including new/smart selling concepts.
• Local marketing and launch experience preferred.
• Result-oriented and sets ambitious targets for yourself and your team.
• Proven ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams, connecting people & functions.
• Explicit sense of urgency, results driven.
And now, up to us.
You will be part of a strong and solid company, Medipartner, which already has a proven record within the pharmaceutical industry. Together with the CEO, Sophie Mestré, you will build a new business unit with a free playground and room for initiatives and entrepreneurship.
Next to that you will be surrounded by a team of 40 colleagues, each one of them carriers of the Medipartner DNA.
The company’s foundation is built up by 5 core values which form the Medipartner culture and which reflects in the everyday management: connectivity, respect, challenging and investigating mindset, and transparency. And last but not least, people centricity is key.
Let’s not forget about the fun factor! Work hard, play hard is certainly the company’s credo. Count on team building events, summer meetings, end year events etc. to give the team spirit a boost!
+32 475 20 90 51
+32 475 20 90 51