Our client is a pharmaceutical group of generic and pharmacy sales companies.
To reinforce their Regulatory Affairs department, they are looking for a Artwork Officer.
- Develop artwork in close cooperation with the design office: Preparation of artwork for commercialisation or license/variation requests
- Take among others into account the specific characteristics of the imported product, the lay-out and text of the Belgian reference product, legal comments and technical requirements
- Verify if imported medicinal product batches our conform with the current license and take appropriate actions if not
- Manage the request, submissions and storage of medicinal product samples according to procedure
- Assist in the preparation of license/variation requests
- Print and assemble artwork prototypes (cartons, labels,…) with the internal printer
- When necessary, translate leaflets (Translating agents are provided)
- Update RA databases
- Support the RA team in related tasks when needed
- Bachelor degree + one or two years of work experience in a similar or administrative position
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Eye for detail
- Big amount of common sense
- Interest in the pharmaceutical world, knowledge is a plus
- Able to deal with deadlines
Contract of indefinite period with salary package in accordance to your experience.