For our client, one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world, we are looking for an Account Manager Vascular Access Management.
IMPORTANT: If you have no experience in medical devices and no background as a nurse you will not be considered for this position!
the Medication Delivery Solutions (MDS) team provide a wide range of products for injection and infusion therapy, regional anaesthesia and closed medication management.
They are looking for an account manager in the regio West-en Oost Vlaanderen!
You are responsible for the sales and growth of the Vascular Access products.
You support existing and new customers to achieve sales objectives.
You coordinate with Account Managers from Oncology and push sales referrals towards deal closure!
Main responsibilities will include:
• Execution of sales strategy in line with objectives
• You are able to build up and to invest in a long-term-relationship with the customer
• Work closely with other Account Managers (from different businesses) and Clinical Consultants
• Apply your daily activities through a project-based approach
• Achieve financial and project regional targets.
• Execution of all sales activities from product presentation, trials, handling contract negotiations
• Provide field support and training to clinical professionals or coordinate support by clinical team
The ideal profile = Nurse background with 2 to 5 years experience in sales medical devices!!!
• You have a Bachelor level and background, preferably nurse, doctor or similar
• Min. 3-5 years sales experience in a commercial environment, preferably within the Medical Device industry
• Highly motivated, hard-working and result driven
• Excellent and influencing communication and presentation skills
• A proactive & entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to network & build long-term customer relationships
• Proficiency in Dutch & English
Attractive salary package!
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer