30% District Manager & 70% SP Representative – Antwerpen/Vlaams-Brabant/Limburg
For our client, an expert in the ophthalmology and gynecology domain, we are looking for an SP representative (70%), incombination with the tasks of a district manager (30%).
Your role as a SP representative (70%):
- You will visit your medical target group: 70% ophtalmologists and 30% gynaecologists
- You will during this visits inform and promote your products with the purpose to generate prescriptions.
- You will analyse the sales results and establish action plans.
- You will collect and analyse feedback given by your customers.
- You will participate tot sales meetings (seminars, cycle meetings, nationals en sector meetings).
- You will optimize the targeting, the targeting procedure, covering and frequency of visits to core customers.
- You will assure correct reporting of all activities about products and your sector activities.
Your role as a District Manager (30%):
- As a District Manager you are responsible for coaching your direct colleagues (3 people), you monitor their grades and guide them on the job
- You are responsible for organizing and planning your daily activities
- You analyze your results together with your team manager to have a clear picture of the next actions to be taken towards your target group
- Accurate product knowledge is of paramount importance to you and you are always the specialist in your product range
- You follow administrative & reporting tasks closely
- You are bilingual NL/FR – because you are responsible for a NL/FR speaking team – this is a MUST!
- A successful experience visiting specialists/pharmacies/generalists
- Min Bachelor degree, paramedical/scientific background is preffered
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You have excellent knowledge of selling techniques and territory management
- You demonstrate strong planning, organizational & time management skills
- You are self-managed, assertive and self-motivated
- You are able to interpret data & you have the ability to follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve problems
A professional environment offering you the opportunity to give your sales career a boost through in depth product trainings, coaching & support, learning on the job, the right reporting & communication tools etc.
A fix term contract with fringe benefits: company car, daily allowance, PC/tablet, cell phone, etc.
0491 91 46 08
0491 91 46 08